DYMO Printer Installation Instructions
1. Click HERE to visit the DYMO software compatibility page.
2. Select the software that is appropriate from the table (usually Dymo Connect on row " LabelWriter 450" and column "Windows 8/10" as shown in the red circle below).
3. Navigate to the Dymo Connect software on your computer and open it.
4. Ensure the program is still running in the background (bottom right corner of screen, click the carrot top , and you should see the D DYMO logo ).
5. Print from the DYMO software or print patient barcoded labels from the Qitek Labs portal.
6. If this failed to work, you may need to reboot your computer and go back to steps 3 through 5. If you continue to have trouble, please contact Qitek Labs for assistance.